The role of a Customer Service Officer on our Face to Face Teams is varied and interesting, you will have face-to-face contact with potential customers at events all over the Melbourne Metropolitan area, predominately in Shopping Centres & Home Show Events. With some Regional work required.
We are looking for some big personalities. Energetic and mature individuals, who love interacting with people and aren’t afraid to spark up a conversation with someone.
If you have experience in door knocking, lead generation, outbound or inbound sales we encourage you to apply. You will be working with only the highest quality Australian-Made products.
Our Face to Face Team members are paid an hourly rate & we reward our staff with a bonus incentive paid weekly for each generated appointment that sells.
The successful candidates will;
- Possess the ability to create new leads and set appointments for the Sales Team
- Provide the sales team with the best opportunity to sell the lead
- Provide exceptional customer service and up to date knowledge about our products
- Develop and manage lasting relationships with customers for a mutually beneficial outcome
- Be an ambassador for our brand
NOTE: To be successful for this role you must have a current drivers licence, access to a reliable car and a mobile phone. This role will require you to drive to different locations across Melbourne, and occasionally, regional areas.