Reporting to the Head of Digital, the Digital Marketing Specialist will help to manage our Organic and Paid digital channels to achieve company goals. This includes SEO, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, GDN, and Outbrain. This role will include strategy, budget and bidding management, campaign management and new channel development. The ideal candidate will be a great communicator and team player to be able to share their knowledge and expertise across a developing team.
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Be an integral part of the performance and strategy of AOL’s digital marketing campaigns.
- Planning and implementation of the company SEO strategy.
- Account and campaign management of paid digital channels including SEM, Facebook, GDN, Outbrain Youtube.
- Utilise analytics to inform insight and create an environment of continuous improvement.
- Research and introduce new digital channels and campaigns to the business to increase qualified traffic to the site.
- Bring best practice digital experience to the table and have the ability to find creative solutions to help push the business forward.
- Work with our design and brand teams to bring integrated campaigns to life in the digital space.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience (Google AdWords, SEO, GDN, Facebook ads, Outbrain, Youtube)
- A proven track record driving performance marketing improvement
- Experience with web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
- Understanding of Programmatic and Outbrain
Why work with us?
- Be part of an awesome team
- Work on a national brand/business with an Adelaide based head office.
- Career progression in a fast-growing business.
- Passionate, friendly, collaborative, and dynamic team.
- Onsite parking.
- Monthly team lunches.
This is a rare opportunity to utilise your Digital Marketing skills and knowledge within a dedicated Adelaide based marketing team that prides itself on teamwork and family values. If you would like an opportunity to be part of a truly high performing marketing team please submit your CV and Cover Letter by clicking the ‘apply now’ tab.