Australian Outdoor Living (AOL) is a national home improvement company passionate about the products we offer. Yes our product range is of the highest quality and is beautiful to look at, but most importantly, they help Australian families to “Love Life Outdoors”.
As part of a highly collaborative Creative Team, you will have the opportunity to apply your skills to projects across Print media, Digital, television commercials, blogs, photo shoots and a wide range of other creative avenues. Working closely with the Digital, and Branding Teams you will build knowledge and have input in all aspects of the marketing sector. As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for creating all visual communications in line with the brand style guide, building upon AOL’s brand reputation, whilst assisting the Design Manager to achieve the design requirements of the AOL National Marketing Team.
- Create graphic solutions for all channels including TV, Digital, Social Media, Email, Website, Print, Press, and Internal Documentation
- Design and maintain brand identity through company collateral, including advertising material, social media content and internal documents
- Adapt the visual identity across channels, while also demonstrating channel specific best practice
- Use creative methods to enhance the AOL brand while ensuring guidelines are adhered to
- Maintaining Australian Outdoor Living’s brand integrity
- Coordinate projects and liaise with senior management and 3rd party suppliers
- Assist on photo and video shoots
- Stay up-to-date with design trends
- Demonstrates drive, passion and commitment – approaches all tasks in an enthusiastic way
- Committed to upholding professional standards
- Organised, self-driven and results-focused
- Flexible and proactive approach with the ability to respond to continual changing priorities
- Effective at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Accepts responsibility and works collaboratively with a solutions based approach
- Operating with honesty and integrity at all times
The following skills will be looked upon favourably but are not a prerequisite:
- Experience in photography and editing
- Experience in videography and editing
- Experience in UX/UI design
Please Include a PDF Portfolio with your Resume, applications without a PDF portfolio will not be considered.