Due to unprecedented growth and ever-increasing demand for our range of products the Australian Outdoor Living team is currently seeking to add a number of installation teams in a variety of locations nationally. We are looking for a fit, reputable, and reliable person or small team who are prepared to commit to AOL as a subcontractor.
This role will see you operate your own business but without the usual hassles of operating a business. There is no selling involved, no quoting, minimal unproductive time, consistent regular work and we have work ready to be installed right away. This is a rare opportunity to use your skills to be aligned with a well known and respected national company. Specific product training will be provided.
We are seeking quality installers with experience in or the ability to professionally install any one of the following products:
- Artificial Lawn
General yard, landscaping or paving experience would be highly advantageous, full training provided
- Patios, Verandas and Decks
Must hold relevant Building license and appropriate trade qualifications/tools
- Outdoor Blinds or Roller Shutters
General Handyman skills and experience with basic power tools and hand tools
Individuals/teams with the following skills and assets will be highly considered:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Provide consistently amazing customer service for a premium product/company
- A ‘make it happen’ attitude
- Ability to learn quickly and deliver high-quality workmanship
- General trade experience
- Be well presented and proud of your work
- Provide your own tools and reliable transport capable of carrying our products
- Clean up after all installations
- Abide by and follow Australian Outdoor Living’s policies and procedures
In return we will provide you with:
- Schedules and run sheets detailing your daily work
- Product training as required
- Fast payment on completion of works (payments processed weekly)
- Training on how to properly install our high quality products
- Ongoing workplace update training, to keep you informed of any changes within the business or related legislative changes.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated subcontractor, who will receive ongoing work and excellent earning potential without the need to undertake quotes and source their own jobs.
Please apply by submitting your resume. NOTE only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview. For more information or a confidential discussion please contact our National People and Culture Team on 08 8229 7011.