Australian Outdoor Living (AOL) is a leader within Australia’s fast-growing lifestyle and home improvement sector.
The national company is currently seeking a motivated and dynamic professional to join its national team, based in Adelaide, in the role of People and Culture Advisor.
With a diverse workforce of over 300 employees spread over multiple states this role will place the successful candidate in a prominent, central and integral role within the organisation
This is a great opportunity for an experienced People and Culture Advisor to put all of their skills and experience into practice and build upon the work already undertaken in HR and WHS
In this role you will:
- Provide HR support, advice and guidance to the executive and management team
- Manage Industrial Relations, WHS and key projects as required
- Assist in the recruitment and performance management of all employees
- Work closely with senior executive to build and guide culture to maximise employee engagement and retention
- Improvement and Management of human resource, WHS and operational policies, guidelines, procedures and processes
- Develop the HR framework for the group
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have either an appropriate tertiary qualification and/or equivalent relevant experience
- Proven ability interpreting Awards, and strong knowledge of the Fair Work Act and other employment-related legislation.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills with ability to interact effectively with external parties
- Demonstrated aptitude to work both independently and collaboratively
- Sound organizational, research, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Preparedness to learn and adopt new work practices
- Be an experienced Return to Work coordinator
- Proven ability in influencing and guiding Management teams
- Sound knowledge of and experience in the application and interpretation of contemporary HR procedures and practices
- Demonstrated ability to interpret legislation, regulations, awards and industrial agreements
Australian Outdoor Living offers the chance for you to join, influence and help shape our energetic and motivated team, within a successful and expanding business that has its sights on future growth.
An attractive salary package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.