Australian Outdoor Living is a successful family owned business operating across 7 branches nationally, providing a range of inspirational home improvement products to the residential market. Using only the best quality products backed by exceptional installation and service our company has continued to grow and prosper. We do not compromise on the quality in our products, services or people – a key to our ongoing success.
We are a national company involved in many types of home improvement products including Outdoor Blinds, Roller Shutters, Synthetic Lawn, Pergolas, Verandahs and Decking, Swimming Pools and many more to come.
Our South Australian based branch is looking for a professional, experienced Sales Manager to join our Pool Division to drive the sales of this product to be the jewel in our crown.
We invite applicants for this position as Pool Sales Manager to build, drive and lead a professional sales team of in-home Design Consultants. To be successful you will bring a proven history of selling within the home improvement industry, know the value of a lead and have exceptional attention to customer service. You will also be comfortable managing this role largely on the road with approximately 60% of our time being spent outside of the office putting your expertise to best use and practicing the skills and techniques you impart on your team.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a highly energetic and motivated individual with the ability to set targets and achieve consistent results
- Have recent experience with in-home sales and/or experience driving a successful sales team within in-home selling.
- Have a strong desire to achieve personal & professional growth within our fast-growing national organisation.
- Have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Have strong leadership skills
- Have a strong customer service background
- Be immaculately presented
- Be able to work 5.5 days per week including work on Saturday
- Experience within the Pool industry is highly preferred but not essential.
- Only proven and motivated performers who meet all of the above criteria need apply
What’s in it for you:
- This is a full time salary position working both on the road and within our modern HQ office in Regency Park.
- The successful applicant will receive an attractive salary package and bonus structure, along with vehicle and phone allowances and a range of staff benefits and discounts.
- You will have the autonomy to build and develop your team and drive their success.
- This is a truly rare and exiting position for the experienced sales professional.
- Excellent growth opportunities within the business.
- A fun and dynamic working environment.
If you believe you have what it takes to fill this role and you are truly passionate about sales and driving a team of sales professionals, don’t miss this rare opportunity, apply today.