A rare opportunity exists for a Receptionist who is willing to be the face of our business and first port of call for our customers! Our ideal candidate will also have experience in receptionist duties, but most importantly it will be your excellent attention to detail, organisation, communication and upbeat attitude that will set you apart.
This role will be offered on a Full Time basis with hours of 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
You will be responsible for:
- Answering calls and directing/transferring them to the correct division/person.
- Greeting and assisting customers
- Maintaining the orderly operation, presentation and cleanliness of reception area.
- Provide administrative support to ensure that operations are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
- Undertaking site health and safety activities as required.
Main Administrative Activities:
- Type/produce correspondence, reports and a variety of other workplace documents.
- Maintain ACT office files.
- Gather and distribute the mail as necessary.
- Stationery and uniform ordering and mailing.
- Preparing purchase orders as required.
- Maintaining various site facilities and services and coordinating repairs as required.
- Provide customer service support to assist the Sales Team.
- Processing payments and delivering cash to bank.
Main Sales Support activities include:
- Collating customer information as required to support sales team.
- Working with the sales team to help sell our line of premium products.
- The ability to communicate effectively with customers to ensure that their initial experience with Australian Outdoor Living is set up for a mutually beneficial outcome.
- Ability to take on a workload of changing tasks and requirements.
- A positive attitude that is on display to the working team and customers.
- Once given a task, the ability to complete it without supervision or requirement for ongoing follow up.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally (both written and orally).
- Proficient computer literacy with Microsoft Office programs.
- The desire to support a team driven to achieve customer satisfaction and results.
- Ability to quickly gain knowledge of our products and use this knowledge to help sell our products whilst working with the sales team on an ‘as needs’ basis.
The correct attitude and willingness to take on a wide variety of different tasks and manage competing priorities will help ensure you succeed in this role. In return for your time and efforts, Australian Outdoor Living offers you the opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well respected National Company and be well rewarded and recognised for your achievements.
To be considered for this opportunity please apply by submitting your cover letter and resume on the website form.
*Please note: Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply*